The origin of Gmail - who created gmail,when gmail launched,how gmail works,

The origin of Gmail

The origin of Gmail - who created gmail,when gmail launched,how gmail works, a leading service in the consumer email segment.




The origin of Gmail - who created gmail,when gmail launched,how gmail works, a leading service in the consumer email segment.

Gmail has also faced difficulties in terms of privacy issues, where it's been accused of using e-mail data for targeted ads.


Who created gmail?

Gmail was created by Paul Buchhelt as a 20% project. Google encouraged its employees to devote 20% of their time to side projects.

By the time Google started working on the service, Microsoft‘s Hotmoil already had 30 million active users and Yahoo Mail had about 12 million.

When Gmail Launched?

Gmail was launched on April 1, 2004. That was April Fool's day, and people thought that it was a prank..

Users soon realized it was real, and it become one of a number of free email services.Gmail didn't start doing especially well compared to competition until 2012.
However, it continued to innovate.

How Gmail Works ?




Gmail offered robust email search alongside one gigabyte of storage.
Many additional features were introduced through the years, thus helping it become a leading service.

Gmail has gone from a small experiment to an important pan of Google's G Suite (now Google Workspace) offerings.

Today, Gmail dominates consumer email with more than 1.5 billion global active users.

How To Embed Video In Gmail Message ? embed video in gmail message?


If you're a marketer and you're emailing a larger group of people say daily or weekly, then you want to be using a proper email service provider. But sometimes you just want to use good old fashioned Gmail. And if you're looking for ways to increase your click through rate your open rate and, frankly, just your overall engagement with your emails, then you want to think about including a video. So there are three things that you're going to need. One is an image you will need to have an email account of Gmail account, and you will also need to have a place to host your video. 

I'm using YouTube as the example host today you could be using Wisita. As long as you're able to generate a link, you will be good to go. So let's get started with how this works. I have my Gmail open. I'm composing a message, just as I normally would. So let me just go to the top. Let's just say I'm writing an email here on writing the copy. Okay, Wonderful. I'm putting the subject line in. I like to use video. The word video in the subject line of my video. So that's just a subject line here because the word video increases your open rate significantly. I've heard of stats as high as 60 plus percent higher open rates when the word video is in subject lines. 

So you want to include that in here, and you could use any of these parentheses that you want. This one happens to be the more fanciest quickly one. Or you could use the nice square one. So let's just say we're using that one now. Where you place your image in the email is entirely up to you. Write your copy and then add the image and the image could be as simple as a screenshot of the video you want people to watch. So, for example, if I go to my desktop, I took a screenshot of my vertical video. In this case here, I'll show you what it looks like, so we'll bring that in. 

This is just simply a screenshot of the video that I want them to watch. If you want to take this to the next level, though, here I'll show you another way. To do this, I would bring the screenshot into Canva go to YouTube Thumbnail. The template is 1280 by 720 pixels. I chose my purple background. You could choose white doesn't really matter what color you choose in the background. I think that color looks good against the white background of the email because it will pop and stand out a little bit more. So let's just say I'm going to use my purple color. 

I've imported the screenshot of my video onto the image that I'm creating. I could move this over here and I could add some things to it. For example, I could go and add a play button, so I just searched play button here and I will choose. It doesn't matter. Let's choose this one, and I'll make it white and I could even make that a little smaller, will put it great centered in the middle. And if I wanted to add some text here on the side, let's just say I'm talking about here. Stay fearless, which I love. Okay, let's move this and I want to add some text onto the image, and what I would do is I would position this behind the play button so now you've got something like this again. 

Play with this to your heart's content. Make it look however you'd like it to look, download the image and then come back into your email and upload that image. So I have one that is a little more simple looking than that one. The original one. So let's bring this in. And now I'm going to show you the trick to getting this image to be linked to your video, and there is a little bit of a trick to it, so watch what I do. I have my cursor now way over here on the right hand side of the screen. I'm going to swipe across from right to left until the image turns blue. And when I scroll up here just go up a little higher so we can see this. Get this off a little bit higher. Okay, so bring this across until it's blue and you can see it's under the bars. It's hard to see, but it says it says remove. Keep original size. If you want it to be smaller, don't really play with that. What you want to do is go down to the insert link button. 

Now you're going back into the YouTube video that you've already uploaded to your channel, but you've said it to unlisted. If you don't want other people to see this publicly said it to unlisted, you still have access to the URL that you can then come back into your email to your Gmail and paste and hit OK. Now when I click on the image, you'll see that it says the image will go to this link, which is YouTube video. So when a person opens your email, they see this image. And again, if you've added some other things, like the play button and words on the screen to entice them to want to click it, they're going to click this, and it's going to take them to the video on YouTube, at which point they're going to watch it...


Conclusion : I Think Now You Have Complete Knowledge About The origin of Gmail - who created gmail,when gmail launched,how gmail works, a leading service in the consumer email segment.

Thank You...!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post